From: Turman, David C. [mailto:david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 9:32 AM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: M$ W2K SP3 acting funny

        I have had problems with MS SP3. The users complain about very
        slow response to their apps. Perfmon shows nothing. I tried the
        SP3 uninstall without much hope, and that was justified.
        I ended up rebuilding 3 servers and the latency went away.
        There is now a standing order not to put SP3 on any server
        with termserver and Citrix on it.