[THIN] Re: M$ Patching...

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:09:50 -0500

We do have a maint. window, Sun. nights...from 7PM-8PM, for Citrix server
reboots, a s well as some Database maint., which I am not involved in, but
it affects the Citrix applications.

Trouble with rolling reboots...user is on server 1 of 4 supplying the apps.
Server is disabled, users are notified and server is rebooted, in the
meantime, user logs onto server 2, same thing happens, users connects to
server 3, etc., etc. Potentials to get kicked out of applications and have
to log back in several times in a period of time.