[THIN] Lotus Notes user directories

  • From: "Jonathan K" <newave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 12:11:19 -0400

We are in the middle of converting to Notes version 5.010 and I need
some help on user directories.  In R4 our user directories was around
14MB.  Currently in R5 they are around 50MB.  Just wondering if anyone
using Notes on their terminal servers can provide me with a list of
files in a typical user directory so that I can compare them to mine.  I
read somewhere that the directory can be brought down to around 20MB.

Thanks so much in advance.

Jonathan