[THIN] Re: Lotus Notes and Internet Explorer

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <R.Beekmans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 10:49:42 +0100

I installed a domino server and a notes client lately version 5.0.11 or
.10 (can't check for the raid controller is removed)
I initially followed the citrix document, which provided no new input in
how to install Notes.
I was testing a bit back and forth and did have a good working notes
test environment running untill one week ago...when I formatted the
server.
Next week I plan to install notes/ domino 6 and create a working
document for it. After I'm done I'll make it available on the net.

..but to get back to the issue.....I did have the issue as presented
with earlier versions of notes but not with the later ones. I was able
to mail form almost any application through a notes client.

Met vriendelijke groet

Rob Beekmans
Technical consultant
A-Tree Automatisering