[THIN] Re: Lotus Notes and Internet Explorer

Gabe,

For my non admin account I opened Notes first.  Then went to the mailto.
It worked fine.  Now I just need to find out why it doesn't work when notes
isn't open first.  Also why a new user with Notes setup can have Notes open
but the mailto opens Outlook Express

Thank You,

____________________________
Steve Perez
IT Department
Sea Star Line, LLC
sperez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    "Gabe Knuth"

                    <gabek@net-work       To:     <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                    place.com>            cc:

                    Sent by:              Subject:     [THIN] Re: Lotus Notes
and Internet Explorer
                    thin-bounce@fre

                    elists.org

                    01/07/2003

                    04:04 PM

                    Please respond

                    to thin

Try starting Notes first, then opening IE and going to Mail To.  I'm
curious whether this will work or not.  If it does, then it is a user
config problem that may be fixed by a reg hack, ini file, or similar....