[THIN] Re: Lotus Notes 5.x with Remapped Drives

  • From: "Anthony Green" <agreen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 00:23:16 +0100

Try deleting any notes.ini file that is on the local server drive (N:) as
this caused some probs for us.

You can also go into HKCR\Notes and HKCR\Mailto and change the command used
to run Notes so that it specifically uses your notes.ini file on your users
home directory.

eg, change from "N:\lotus\notes\notes.exe %1" to "N:\lotus\notes\notes.exe
=x:\notes\data\notes.ini"

You may then need to lock permissions down on those regkeys so they cannot
be changed in the future.

Give it a whirl it worked for me.

Ant.