[THIN] Logon Scripting

  • From: Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 09:47:33 -0400

Does standard login scripting (not using KIX, ScriptLogic, etc) have the
ability to check the %LOGONSERVER% and %COMPUTERNAME% variables?  And more
importantly, is there any type of way I can use standard login scripting to
check only the first 3 or 4 characters of the %COMPUTERNAME%.  I know I
could do somethingl ike that using LEFT in KIX but we may purchase
ScriptLogic and I don't want to deploy KIX and shortly after have to
redeploy another product.  But I need to get something setup until that
time.