[THIN] Re: Logoff scripts...

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 21:14:00 -0700

Uh-oh Jim!

On the surface that makes you the Professor, but, these settings only remove
the disconnect option, they do not actually put the disconnect option on the
Start Menu when you "undo" the settings.

This might make you Gilligan!

We will have to discuss it in more detail at BriForum. I think your response
to "Ginger or Mary Ann" could elevate you back up !!

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262