[THIN] Re: Logging installation utility

  • From: "cherie.watts Watts" <cherie.watts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:08:52 +1000

Check the tools on Sysinternals.com. The standard universally cool,
filemon and regmon will give you all this info and more.

The level of detail maybe too much for what you after

CW

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:13:57 +0100, Avien Darbendy <a.darbendy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hallo,
>

> I am looking for utility that logging the installation of programs, for
> example which files are been replaced and it same about registry changes
> which entries or keys are added or replaced within registry. I am looking
> more for utility that I can reading the logging file.
>

> Thanks, Avien

This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296