[THIN] Re: Locked files in FoxPro published applications

  • From: "Cwalinski, Zygmunt" <zcwalinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:02:28 -0400

You all are right but why the same application has no problem when it
running on users workstations (20 workstations at the same time) and
connecting to the same database files?

Zygmunt Cwalinski

Systems Analyst, Citrix and Terminal Services Network Services,
Infrastructure Support, IT Metroland Media Group Ltd.
e-mail: ZCwalinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ZCwalinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>