[THIN] Locating Datastore

Back at an old job...while I was gone, a consultant upgraded the IMA
Datastore to an SQL datastore (so I'm told), but I cannot verify this.

I've never had to check where a datastore is before, as I've always setup
the citrix servers myself, which is why I'm asking.  Any ideas?

Oh yeah..it's MetaframeXP FR1  (upgrading to PS3 within the month)

Thanks in advance.

This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH
and certificate management.
http://www.thinprint.com