[THIN] Re: Linux ICA Client and Universal Printer Driver Experiences

  • From: "Nagarajan Haridas" <nagarajan.haridas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:05:42 +0530

Yeah I have happy exp with EOL on Linux ICA client . May I know which
version of ICA you are using to deploy the environment with EOL  ?

_________

Nagarajan Haridas

"This message is not an official communication of SLK Software.  The sender
of this message is neither acting as an agent nor in any other capacity for
or on behalf of SLK Software.  SLK Software accepts no responsibility or
liability in connection with the posting of this message."

  _____