[THIN] Licenses List not showing

  • From: "Eddy, Tim S." <eddyts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 10:52:49 -0400

Hello all. I've been lurking for a while but now it's time to post...

I just installed FR2/SP2 on one of my servers now when I choose Licenses in
CMC I get the following error:
"The license list is incomplete. An error occurred while getting the
information. Error Code: 2c1/80000007."

I also get this error when I run 'clicense strings': "!!!Error: IMA Service
Error 0x80000007"

I've tried several fixes but none of them worked:
Recreated LHC
Rebooted server and SQL server where the DS resides
clicense refresh

Has anyone seen, or better yet, know how to fix this?

_____________________________
Tim Eddy
MCSE, CCA
Network Administrator
Werner Co.
724-588-2000 ext. 2605

This message is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by returning the original
message to the sender and then delete the message.
Thank you.