[THIN] Re: Licenses

You did not mention thin clients in your previous post

Check
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827355

or

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884570

or

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;813508

Is your TS Licensing server on a domain controller or are you using
the reghack to point clients at it??