[THIN] Re: Licenses

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:55:56 -0700

I've been fighting the same issue for weeks, except I have no regkey to
delete since I am using thinclients.  Even hard resetting the devices
doesn't clear the error.
adam

             Tim Anderson
             <timothylanderson
             @gmail.com>                                                To
             Sent by:                  thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             thin-bounce@freel                                          cc
             ists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [THIN] Re: Licenses
             07/27/2005 08:50
             AM

             Please respond to
             thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Try backing up then deleting the TSCal on the affected machines.
Registry location is
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSLicensing\Store

The affected workstations may have a temp TSCal that has expired