[THIN] Re: License servers not found

  • From: Martin Stephenson <martin.stephenson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:05:55 +1000

Are your TS in the same AD site as the TS CAL server?  If not they
won't autodiscover.

From the W2K3 TSCAL whitepaper "An enterprise licensing server is
automatically discovered by any terminal server within the same site
as the license server. A domain licensing server is automatically
discovered by any terminal server that is a member of the same domain
as the license server."

What was your result from running LSView.exe?

Martin.