[THIN] Re: License server across WAN Link

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 14:47:56 -0500

But if I remember correctly the Citrix Licensing Server uses ports in the
27000 range the port is specified in the license file. You will want to make
sure that your firewalls are not blocking that port.
Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/kenzig
Twitter: http://twitter.com/InternetPilot