[THIN] Licences Required for XP Data Store in SQL

  • From: "Nicholls, David" <David.Nicholls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 11:17:26 +0100

I've looked around but cant find an answer to this!

If I use MS-SQL 2000 as the Data Store for an XPe farm, how is the number of
MS-SQL CALs determined? Is it number of users or number of Citrix servers?

The per-processor is just too expensive for this setup (the intended box has
2 processors on it)

Could anyone point me to an official answer to this?

Many thanks
--
David Nicholls, CCA
e-Services Technology Team

* david.nicholls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
* 020 7974 4839

-- File: InterScan_Disclaimer.txt

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be the subject of
legal privilege. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient please reply to the sender. You are hereby placed on notice
that any copying, publication or any other form of dissemination of this e-mail
or its contents is prohibited.