[THIN] Re: Lexmark Z54 printer

  • From: "Dirk Blose" <Dirk.Blose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:33:35 -0500

That's odd because I got the Z42 printer working using the Optra R Series =
driver.

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791
dirk.blose@xxxxxxxxxx

>>> KLUTZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/14/03 04:41PM >>>

I just found this document that states that the entire Z series of Lexmark
printers will NOT work in the Citrix environment.

http://www.lexmark.com/US/solutions/citrix/Basic_Lexmark_Printing_Citrix_En=
viro=20
nment.pdf

Ken ...