From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jeff Pitsch
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 11:14 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Legal logon notice

My suggestion would be to switch over to Web Interface, then you could
do it.  Other than that, it's possible there's a hack out there
somewhere.  Or set at the server that the user must be prompted for
password.  I believe that would shut off the auto logon to the
applications..

Jeff Pitsch

*******
> The Royal Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No 90312.
Registered
> Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
> Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority
>
> This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the
> addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other
> than the addressee, please return the message to the sender
> by replying to it and then delete the message from your
> computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The
> Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for
> changes made to this message after it was sent.
>
> Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the
> transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
> ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this
> message and any attachments will not adversely affect its
> systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Royal
> Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry
> out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.
> Visit our websites at:
> http://www.rbs.co.uk/CBFM
> http://www.rbsmarkets.com

****