[THIN] Re: KVM switch recommendation

  • From: "Walter, Chris" <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 20:36:54 -0500

I use this KVM with no problems.  I am assuming you are having the issues
only when going over IP but if it is from the console there is no latency.
I would check your firmware version as there were some bugs fixed in the
latest firmware.  When connecting via IP you need to do the automatic video
adjust under the tools menu.  There was also another trick in the manual
video adjust my changing the noise adjustment to minimum and then increasing
the amount a little bit with the sliding bar.

Hope were talking about the same KVM's.