[THIN] Re: Jim in hospital

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 07:42:39 -0700

Hey Jim...the only two people I know who have had pancreatitis indulged in
the "water of life" a few too many times. Maybe you should ease up.  I hear
you are quite the party animal at iForum.  :)

All kidding aside, get well soon.

adam

                      "Jim Kenzig

                      http://thethin.ne        To:       thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      t"                       cc:

                      <jimkenz@concentr        Subject:  [THIN] Jim in hospital

                      ic.net>

                      Sent by:

                      thin-bounce@freel

                      ists.org

                      10/11/2004 06:36

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

Hi folks,
I was able to get on a computer for a minute. I have been in the hospital
since 3 am Friday.  I got back from iForum and my pancreatitis started to
act up.  I haven't had problems for at least 4 years with it.   I'll
probably be in here for another week or so. No food or drink, just iv
fluids.

I wont be able to retrieve my messages for a bit.
I'll do my review of iForum when I get out.

See ya,
Jim Kenzig
http://thin.net

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software