[THIN] Re: Java Client and WI 3.0

  • From: Bruce Bodart <rupert04@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 10:51:32 -0500

Rick,

Thanks again for the reply.
I'm using WI 3.0 and the Java Client is 8.1, so I agree with you that
that should work on just about anything.

One person came up with this error message and nobody else has yet.
So I went to my local library to see what it would happen and I got
the same error message.  When I asked the nice elderly library asst.
some ?'s as to the type of Java client or how they had things setup
for downloading files she wasn't quite sure what I was talking about
so I thanked her and told her I would stop back later.
I'll keep investigating and see if others are coming up with this
error as they travel and stop at internet kiosk's or the like.

Thanks for your help.
Bruce

--
Bruce