[THIN] Re: Java

  • From: "Medeiros, Jim" <Jim.Medeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 13:17:43 -0400

My guess would be that there are other files that Java needs to run.
Maybe some .jar files or something.  I'm surprised that you are not
seeing it with Filemon.  What other restrictions besides "run only
allowed apps" are there?  Make sure there isn't another restriction set
that is hurting you.

Thank you,

Jim Medeiros
Citrix Administrator