[THIN] Re: It's Official.. Go get Internet Explorer 7 now!

Morning all,

Firefox 2 is here, and it's good. I haven't check yet whether the
'Citrix Toolbar and Sidebar extension for Firefox' works with it but I
suspect it does (you can get that from
http://download2.citrix.com/FILES/ftpweb/bin/demo/MF_FirefoxExt/Introduction.html).
Hopefully Google Browser Sync will too
(http://www.google.com/tools/firefox/browsersync/). There's lots of
nice little features like live bookmarks and google suggest
integration (http://www.google.com/webhp?complete=1&hl=en) and a
truckload of clever extensions (like Greasemonkey
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greasemonkey and http://bugmenot.com
integration)

Anyway go download a copy from here (especially if you haven't played
with Firefox before - now's the time):

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

Once you have it (or IE 7) you can install my OpenSearch descriptions
for various Citrix searches (eg KB, citrix.com):

http://citrite.org/opensearch

Cheers,

Sam

On 10/24/06, Bob Coffman Jr - Info From Data <bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm using WI 4.1 / Firefox with no problems to date...

- Bob Coffman

From: Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com