[THIN] Re: It's Official.. Go get Internet Explorer 7 now!

  • From: HBooGz <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 20:52:29 -0400

for your website rendering issues, try the IE user agent extension. Works
great for most sites, except for OWA...=\

On 10/19/06, Luchette, Jon <JLuchette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Looks pretty cool....

Actually it looks very similar to SlimBrowser from FlashPeak.  Especially
the tabbed browsing part...

_______________________________________________ *Jon Luchette *** *Emerson Hospital* *Technology Engineer* *Work: 978-287-3369* *Cell: 978-360-1379*

jluchette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx