[THIN] Re: It's Official.. Go get Internet Explorer 7 now!

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:31:59 -0700 (PDT)

Joe,
If you have been a part of the testing with IE7 or read any of the
documentation for that matter you would understand that this is probably one of
the most secure browsers MS has put out.  I am not sure where you get the part
about the poor attitude towards security.  The browser runs in its own  little
space so that viruses/rogue web sites etc can not affect the operating system.
 The built in security and phishing monitoring are outstanding and there is no
way Firefox can do it better.  If you love Linux yeah I guess you are stuck.
BTW Windows Vista with it's virtualization features will be one of the most
secure systems available ever.

Jim Kenzig
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services
Citrix Technology Professional