[THIN] Re: Internet Explorer Due out at Noon today!

  • From: "Doug Rooney" <Doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:48:42 -0700

Thanks everyone for the replies.

Thank You
~Doug Rooney
Sonoma Tilemakers
IT Manager
7750 Bell Rd.
Windsor Ca, 95492
(707) 837-8177 X11
(707) 837-9472 FAX
it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Warren Simondson
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 2:36 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Internet Explorer Due out at Noon today!

If you're using ACtive Directory and group policy for your TS/ Citrix
sessions and you have a proxy set
up, you can use WET DOG to lock down firefox. Use the WET DOG policies
to set the home page to your
desired page and set the proxy configuration. In the proxy limit site
surf to only the single page.

WET DOG is free and can be downloaded from here:
http://wetdog.sourceforge.net/

This page has examples of how to use it for Terminal Server and stand
alone systems.

--
Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd