[THIN] Re: Intermittent Connection Problems

  • From: "paul.jones" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:35:51 +0100

Would the Licence server still issue licences, since all the clients are
2K/XP?
When the system was working properly, the licence server kept a record of
all of
the users connecting but now even when I manage to successfully connect to
the TS, the licence
server has no record of the user.
I applied SP3 to the licence server as well so that should of had all of the
relevant
patches??

Paul