[THIN] Re: Interesting read: Microsoft Malware report from Malicious Software removal tool

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 15:09:01 -0700

Jim,

Bottom line is that you are a Star for creating TheThin and for your
contributions over many years- you can go no wrong by me!!

Even if you are an MS lover (totally and utterly and completely JUST KIDDING
about this, please take this as the joke it is meant to be)

Bottom line, we all love AND hate MS, how can you not?!?

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85262