[THIN] Re: Integrated authentication with IIS and Citrix

try unchecking basic authentication

Josh Pepper wrote:

Hi all-

I have published Internet Explorer opening a specific website (like “iexplore.exe website.com”). This website is https and has both “integrated Windows authentication” and “basic authentication” checked in “Authentication methods” in IIS setup. All users are authenticated as domain members via the Secure Gateway.

My problem is that IIS prompts the user to re-authenticate when logging into the site. Isn’t there some way that I can get the Secure Gateway (or is it the Presentation Server) to pass-through the AD credentials to prevent having to enter them twice?

Thanks

Josh

PS. Hello to all that gave me great advice at BriForum!

Josh Pepper
Lead Software Developer
josh.pepper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:josh.pepper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

**MinuteClinic***