[THIN] Re: Installing a certificate on the CSG 1.1 server

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:21:46 -0700

Same here.  I have an install doc for how to install Nfuse Classic,
CSG 1.1 and the STA along with configuring IISLOCKD on all of the
servers.

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406