[THIN] Installing a certificate on the CSG 1.1 server

  • From: "Rowlandson, John" <John.Rowlandson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:56:38 +1000

For my test I am using MS certificate server to generate a server

I'll be blowed if I can get a certificate onto my server CSG01 that the
csg install process likes.....

Any ideas?  Does anyone have a step by step noddy guide...

I tried follwing the ssl reley service certificate creation guide at the
back of the sll relay admin notes.

This weeks Sponsor: