[THIN] Re: Installing WTS using SYSOCMGR

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:06:48 -0700

I haven't tried on a DL380 G4 yet (will in a few weeks tho), but using
SYSOCMGR on a W2k3 SP1 to install Terminal Services works great on IBM/Dell
hardware.  If you send me you unattend file I'll take a look at it.

Joe

On 6/30/06, steve.quinnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <steve.quinnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Anyone had any problems automating the installation of terminal services
on a Win2003 SP1 server (DL380 G4) using SYSOCMGR? The job runs but when the
server restarts you can't WTS to it and shutting down/restarting the server
is slow (theres about a 3-4 minute delay). There doesn't seem to be alot to
do wrong so I was wondering if there are any known issues?

Regards,

Steve
PLEASE READ: The information contained in this email is confidential and
intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended
recipient of this email please notify the sender immediately and delete
your
copy from your system. You must not copy, distribute or take any further
action in reliance on it. Email is not a secure method of communication
and
Nomura International plc ('NIplc') will not, to the extent permitted by
law,
accept responsibility or liability for (a) the accuracy or completeness
of,
or (b) the presence of any virus, worm or similar malicious or disabling
code in, this message or any attachment(s) to it. If verification of this
email is sought then please request a hard copy. Unless otherwise stated
this email: (1) is not, and should not be treated or relied upon as,
investment research; (2) contains views or opinions that are solely those
of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of NIplc; (3) is
intended
for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation, solicitation
or
offer to buy or sell securities or related financial instruments. NIplc
does not provide investment services to private customers. Authorised and
regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Registered in England
no. 1550505 VAT No. 447 2492 35. Registered Office: 1 St
Martin's-le-Grand,
London, EC1A 4NP. A member of the Nomura group of companies.