[THIN] Re: Installation Manager Package editing

  • From: "Mark Verhagen" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 07:22:10 -0600

MessageThanks Rick. I'm aware of adding changes via second package or by
appending a batch/kix to the existing package. I would perfer to make
adjustments on existing packages to keep the package list clean.
You say 'simply' patch the ADF, how would you do that?
***Citrix, new feature request - please allow flexible package editing
enhancements to the next version of IM Packager***

MV