[THIN] Re: Install Remotely ICA Client

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 09:48:58 -0400

True, but a custom packaged ica32pkg.msi will run you 4+ megs on average
per my experience.  The web client alone is under 3 megs.  Not sure how
that may expand once converted to an MSI.  If we assume (someone correct
me if necessary) it stays around 3 megs, that 1 meg savings could be
wortwhile to some people, especially in low bandwidth situations.

For me personally, a 1-1.5 meg savings isn't necessary, so I'll use
ica32pkg.msi, now that you reminded me about it, thanks!