[THIN] Re: Implementing SAM

  • From: "Tony Lyne" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:39:15 +1300

MSAM should be installed on a dedicated server. On the internal network.

The CSG server should be installed obviously on one of your bastion =
hosts. Normally on a DMZ.

I just finished a MSAM project for a client with 50-100 users connecting =
and a 1u server with mirrored disks was all that was required for the =
MSAM server.=20

They had an existing SQL server on the LAN so we made use of that for =
the repository and other databases associated with MSAM.

Tony Lyne
Senior Systems Engineer=20
Computerland Central=20
P O Box 1470=20
PALMERSTON NORTH
Telephone (+64) 06 3537300
Facsimile (+64) 06 3566800
Mobile (+64) 0274 720696
E-mail Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet http://www.computerland.co.nz
CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain =
information that is confidential and subject to privilege. If you are =
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, =
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or data is =
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me =
immediately and delete all material pertaining to this e-mail. Thank =
you.
=A0