Van: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens
White, Michael S
Verzonden: donderdag 26 juni 2003 20:56
Aan: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: [THIN] I/O Errors

OK here is my problem.

We have received complaints from clients that they get I/O errors when
trying to connect to applications threw the ICA Client 6.31(Windows 2000
SP3 XP FR2 backend).  The immediate fix is for them to just hit refresh.
The ICA Client then asks them to authenticate again and the applications
work fine.

Easy fix yes, but we are about to upgrade the rest of our corporation
and want to prevent this problem.  Does anyone know what may be causing
the client to lose its authentication?  I can not duplicate this problem
on my workstation.

Michael White

AIM Investments

This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale