[THIN] IMA service won't start

  • From: "John Knightly" <jknightly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:31:17 -0700

I've tried running IMA with local admin, domain admin, checked registry
rights, repaired the localhost cache, checked the ODBC--nothing will
allow the service to start. Other servers in the farm are working fine

MF XPa win2k sp3

Event Viewer...

The Independent Management Architecture service terminated with
service-specific error 2147483649.

Failed to load initial plugins with error IMA_RESULT_FAILURE

Failed to load plugin ImaRuntimeSS.dll with error IMA_RESULT_FAILURE

Failed to load plugin ImaPsSs.dll with error IMA_RESULT_FAILURE

Failed to connect to the database with error. Error -
IMA_RESULT_FILE_NOT_FOUND The ACCESS .mdb file is missing

any ideas..this is a new server, so reinstalling metaframe is fine by me
unless there is a quicker fix?

Thank You,
John Knightly
Manager, Data Center Solutions