[THIN] Re: IFORUM! Anyone want to get together at Iforum in Orlando this year?

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 07:51:24 +1200

what's the restaurant downstaris at the dolphin.  Not the burger bar, but
the one on the left when you go down the escalator.  They are never too
terribly busy, maybe they could block out some space for us in the back.

I am dragging along four or five people with me this year and we are all
planning on dinner with everyone.  We'll go wherever.  the last few year's
in Orlando, it has never been a problem to fill in the room.

We could also all chip in and i am sure the catering staff would be willing
to through together a private event somewhere.  Money talks and Disney
thirves on pleasing customers.

On 10/7/06, Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll be where ever you guys decide to meet.

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server Provision Networks VIP

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com