[THIN] IFORUM! Anyone want to get together at Iforum in Orlando this year?

Hi Folks,
  I am not going to arrange a big formal get together this year as far as
dinner goes, but I was thinking that it might be fun to just arrange an
informal one and who ever shows up, shows up.   I am thinking that the ESPN
Sports bar on the Boardwalk at about 8:30 PM est on Monday night October 23rd
would be good.

  Let me know if you are interested at least and I will call ahead and give
them an idea of how many that are coming.

  ESPN Sports bar has some excellent food (great fries) and other stuff. So if
you are hungry there is good food there for a reasonable price.  It is a quick
walk or boat ride over to the boardwalk to get there.

  Here is a page about it and a menu.
  http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=189

  Send emails with subject "ESPN I'll be there"  to jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx

  See you in a couple weeks!