[THIN] Re: IE8 breaks Folder Options in Windows 2008

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 14:01:16 -0400

Where are you setting it? Choose My Computer click on the C drive to bring
up explorer. Hit the Alt key to show the file menu, choose tools, click on
Folder Options   Check the open each folder in same window and go to the
View Tab and click the apply to all folders button.  Should work.  I havent
seen this.
Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/kenzig