[THIN] IE and PDF's

  • From: "Dan Samaan" <dsamaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:47:25 -0500

I'm running IE 5.5 SP2 and I have Adobe Acrobat 5.0.5 installed. With =
some websites that have PDF files, the plugin doesn't work correctly.  =
If I try an open it in a web page it gives that error "File is not % =
PDF".  If I uncheck the option to "open in the web page" and let open in =
Adobe it tries to open another web page, but only a GIF icon appears.

Sincerely,

Daniel J. Samaan
Senior Network Engineer - CCSE, CCA, CCSA, MCSE

dsamaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Main: 847-221-0200
Direct: 847-221-0233
Cell: 847-980-1752