[THIN] Re: IE Enhanced Security

  • From: "Ryan Lambert" <rlambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:27:06 -0500

Yeah, these are HP servers.

The issue in short was :

It was an Anonymous user, and each time an anonymous user logs out the
profile is trashed and recreated upon login. What was happening, is that
it was loading the IEHarden =3D 1 value from the Default User hive
(Ntuser.dat). I had to load the as a hive, edit it to 0, unload it,
delete all existing IEHarden values in the registry, and then log back
in as Anonymous. Worked on all servers.