[THIN] IE Defaulting to Windows Update Page.

  • From: Charlie Fraser <fraserc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 21:12:11 -0500

Folks, I am having an intermittent problem. Every so often IE on my Citrix servers defaults to the windows updatge page not just for administrative users either. Auto Updates is disabled. Has anyone else seen this problem?

Charlie Fraser
http://www.seamlessplanet.com
********************************************************** Useful Thin Client Computing Links are available at:
http://www.thinwiki.com