[THIN] IE Core Library dll issue

  • From: gabriel byrne <gabriel_byrne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thinlists <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 11:30:49 +0100

Hi All,

on our 64 bit ps4 farm we have recently changed our printing infrastructure
from HP to Xerox. Now every day after rebooting the servers users cannot print
from IE 6(32bit). by using the iefix tool we can reregister the core libraries
on the servers and all users can print browser pages again.

we saw this problem some time ago with a HP print driver so think it could be a
xerox driver issue. anyone had a similar experience regards Gabriel
Messenger likes to chat, one on one..or to everyone! Welcome to the Family –
Download the Windows Live Messenger now
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview/