[THIN] Re: IE

But CTRL+N will still open another browser window !

-----Original Message-----
From: Pavlo Ignatusha [mailto:pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 October 2004 14:53
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: IE

Publish this BAT file that calls this VBS file:

------- Start script

Set objIE = WScript.CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")
objIE.Menubar = FALSE
objIE.Statusbar = FALSE
objIE.Toolbar = FALSE
objIE.AddressBar = FALSE
ObjIE.Navigate("http://www.google.com <http://www.google.com> ")

objIE.Visible = True

----------End script

You can enable any toolbar this way, just change FALSE to TRUE

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.