[THIN] Re: ICA won't launch

  • From: Jason Patten <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:55:28 -0500

Checked Windows firewall, the citrix software has an exemption in to allow
it, Also, tried turning firewall off and was still unable to  connect.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Gardiner, Jeffrey (H USA) <
jeffrey.gardiner@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  We get a similar situation when the local workstation firewall is
> configured wrong.  It looks like nothing is happening, however, the firewall
> log on the PC shows it being denied.

>>> 11)
>>> 2) Cleared Temp files in IE.
>>> 3) Unchecked "Do not save encrypted files to disk
>>> 4) Cleared the HLKM/software/Microsoft/MSLicensing/Store?license00x keys
>>> 5) Run wfica32.exe /setup
>>> 6) Removed Google and Yahoo Toolbars.