[THIN] Re: ICA within ICA revisited

  • From: "Michael Day" <MDay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:01:46 -0400

Our basic published desktop includes MSOffice and the core business app
local but all othere applications including IE from the PNAgent.  The
only reason we didn't run all the apps from the PN agent is because we
had some display issues with JDEdwards OneWorld client when we ran it
that way.
=20

Michael Day
Senior Technical Analyst