[THIN] Re: ICA v8.0 is now available

Here are a bunch of the different packages:

http://download2.citrix.com/files/en/products/client/ica/current/ica32pk
g.msi
http://download2.citrix.com/files/en/products/client/ica/current/Wficac.
cab
http://download2.citrix.com/files/en/products/client/ica/current/Wficat.
cab
http://download2.citrix.com/files/en/products/client/ica/current/Ica32a.
exe
http://download2.citrix.com/files/en/products/client/ica/current/Ica32t.
exe
http://download2.citrix.com/files/en/products/client/ica/current/Ica32.e
xe
http://download2.citrix.com/files/en/products/client/ica/current/Wfica.c
ab

Ica32Pkg.msi ? the MetaFrame Presentation Server Client Packager for use
with Windows 2000 Active Directory Services or Microsoft Systems
Management Server, approximately 3MB in size
http://download2.citrix.com/files/en/products/client/ica/current/ica32pk
g.msi

? Ica32a.exe ? a self-extracting executable for Program Neighborhood
Agent,
approximately 3.55MB in size
http://download2.citrix.com/files/en/products/client/ica/current/Ica32a.
exe

? Ica32t.exe ? a self-extracting executable for the Web Client,
approximately
2.5MB in size
http://download2.citrix.com/files/en/products/client/ica/current/Ica32t.
exe

? Ica32.exe ? a self-extracting executable for Program Neighborhood,
approximately 4MB in size
http://download2.citrix.com/files/en/products/client/ica/current/Ica32.e
xe

? Wficat.cab ? a cabinet file for the Web Client, approximately 2.1MB
in size
http://download2.citrix.com/files/en/products/client/ica/current/Ica32t.
exe

? Wficac.cab ? a cabinet file for the Web Client (minimal install),
approximately
1.3MB in size
http://download2.citrix.com/files/en/products/client/ica/current/Wficac.
cab

? Wfica.cab ? a cabinet file for Program Neighborhood, approximately
3.8MB in
size
http://download2.citrix.com/files/en/products/client/ica/current/Wfica.c
ab